"And now we’re supposed to go back to our normal lives. That’s what people do. They have these amazing experiences with another person, and then they just go home and clean the bathroom or whatever."
"Date someone who meets you half way. Date someone who brings you a glass a water when they get themselves one. Date someone who makes sure you don’t spend money on ridiculous things. Date someone your ex hates and your mom loves. Date someone who’d rather spend a Friday night watching movies, than out with 50 people they barley even talk to. Date someone who sleeps on your chest and leaves a little puddle of drool. Don’t date someone who makes you leave oceans of tears."
Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia by night
"When the night comes, the starry sky reflects on its surface like in a mirror, and you have the feeling of being in space."
I wanna go there.
The things I’d never admit to you:
1. I think of you more often than not.
2. We made a deal to not reply to messages from each other that had no substance. But I know I’ll break that promise and I always make sure to send you messages that foster a reply because I fear you’ll honour the deal.
3. I think of you in the most innocent of ways which is why I know you are different from the others. I would still enjoy your touch but the words we exchange mean so much more.
4. I get jealous pretty easily over other girls having your attention. I enjoy your time so much and I’m worried you’ll find someone else who you enjoy spending time with more than me.
5. There have been times I’ve hated you. You’ve made me angry for allowing me to fall so far. I’ve been angry at the entire situation for a very long time now.
6. No matter how I feel, the only thing I care about is your happiness. I’d give up the nights we spend together and the words exchanged if it meant you never lost that smile that sets your face alight.
7. You constantly inspire me to better myself in all aspects of my life. I want to do the same for you but I’m not sure I’ll ever have the chance or influence.
8. I’m starting to worry that I’ll miss out on other opportunities because I’m too busy waiting on something that may never happen.
9. When you told me the things I do sometimes makes your entire day, it made my entire day.
10. The small things you do for me may not seem like a lot to you, but they often create a happiness that doesn’t falter for quite a while.
11. I haven’t met your parents but if I ever do I won’t be able to stop myself from thanking them for raising such a wonderful being. You are honestly one of the most lovely humans I’ve come across.
12. Even though this may never become anything other than friendship, I’m just happy to have you around.
13. Ever since meeting you I’ve lied to myself a lot more than I used to. Convincing others that I have no feelings for you is a lot easier than convincing myself.
14. I’m not good at commitments but for you I’d try harder than I ever have before.
15. The way our interests have started intertwining is more enjoyable to me than I should let it be. But knowing that you took time to learn what I love makes it impossible for me not to be happy.
16. When I picture the future, I see you as a main character in the story. It’s not necessarily more than friendship. But that doesn’t matter. All that will matter is that we never lose touch.
17. I think I’m starting to love you and I’m scared."
That night is every night.
every fairytale needs a good old fashioned villian. you need me or you’re nothing. because we’re just alike, you and i, except you’re boring. you’re on the side of angels.